Saturday, September 25, 2010

I am not happy

I am not happy ... I Xiaodujichang .. not buy me shoes, do not give me food. directly to get 1000 to a friend, I know that loyalty, but I just do not happy. results afraid of me his friend .. its gone .. anyway is not happy ... hate. I like to catch the last ~ I do not like to catch the early ~ gonna .. shoes shoes. fancy to four pairs. ah christian louboutin - - pool their money together. Converse agency www.kuangweidaili.com also the quality of this station is very good, or else there would not be present this two-day 7-8 business select cargo net www.tiaohuo.com Tingzhi to help me, I find such a good Converse agent, to do business more smoothly original touch is the feeling of snow. very soft. Roll A roll. snow really rely on rolling. I just started is to grasp a lot of snow, shape into ball. then gradually add up and then squeeze. squeeze more into a more olive's ... . his face black.
Science Wu roll A roll. christian louboutin shoes roll a small ball out of =___,= Na foot of snow everywhere, snow tread. clearly see outside the window in the room, still snow. just to go out play in the snow stopped. really fast - - SB today at noon and dinner. SB: Have you felt confused What about the future. I side with pepper mix with a spoon and saying: no. SB: I feel confused about the future, you can teach me how to do. me: do not know. and mushroom chicken noodle come .... X's - - Do not talk to me speak. X's . Online Shop these days have no control, and squeeze a lot of orders for the Converse agent www.kuangweidaili.com made this point, the business has been good,christian louboutin sale I think the price advantage it before the select cargo net www.tiaohuo.com also find many sources, are not present this advantage. goods are also good was downstairs in Diamond Heights, Mr. Wu pick up parcels. SB switch come. said: I feel confused about the future how to do. me: attitude problem. SB: What I have this mentality is not good. I remained silent. heart secretly BS.

No comments:

Post a Comment