Friday, September 10, 2010

not?

not? you were in school canteens to eat? Do not be saved, and occasionally go out to eat good to know not? your body has been not so good, we must strengthen the nutrition Oh! have I told you not to read each successive more than one hour you have to do ah? you are a nobody in the outside of you, you have to manage their oh. By the christian louboutin way, your eye drops have not sold over there? if not used up on Let me help you buy, I send them over to you.
but every day I am busy. yesterday sector where children have to go back to the aunts, the redistribution of the following tasks. now I do billing in addition to also should be added to the collection and examination, a lot of things waiting to christian louboutin shoes use the university only to find something lost early do not know where to go, and the results had to dig out the book out before catching theory, and then keep the question of other colleagues, engage in people are too tired, I am sorry, hehe.
Well ...... suddenly wanted to call you. but I think you definitely have not got up this big slacker. there it goes, I want to to work, when you wake up when my phone. my husband bye-bye!
to your BoA
is not to say a good two days? christian louboutin sale I do not see you today how the letter? you do go in the end? that!
within limits you hurry today wrote to me, you can call I want you to honestly report your actions the past two days, otherwise, huh! I hh You Wait!
Bye-bye asshole husband! ; level,
I waited for you for two days did not wait until your letter, call your phone has been shut down. I called to Liu Fan, he said you did what was wrong all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment